Are You Fire Fighter or Emergency Medical Technician Material?
Ask yourself the following questions.
- Do you feel a sense of being connected to those around you?
- Do you think you should be connected to those around you?
- Do you feel you can do something to help the people around you?
- Do you see things happen and feel the urge to step in and help?
- Do you step in and help but wish or know you could have been better at providing help?
- When you see things happen (accident, injuries, fires, fear in people’s faces) do you wish you could help?
- Are you even aware you can help people or do you miss events around you?
- Are you sensitive to others?
- Are you just concerned for yourself?
- Are you the kind of person that stands in the crowd and gawks, stares and thinks, “What a shame?”
After reading those questions do you feel that you are being called by a force greater than yourself to get involved? Is there a fire or emergency medical organization in your community that you would like to be involved in but you do not know what steps to take to get involved?
If you would like to know more about how you can get involved fill out the “Apply Now” application on this website. We are here to help you get started on a career that will last a lifetime. Don’t let your desire to be trained to give back to your community fade. Don’t put off for tomorrow what you can do today. Send us that message and we will help you do the rest. Come to our Drill Nights which happen every Monday at 7 pm at 3900 Old Silver Hill Road in Suitland. Come Join Us!!!